Ruby Kegal Trainer
premium quality medical grade silicone
train your pelvic floor muscles in an easy, comfortable and healthy way.
Ruby Kegel trainer is made of premium quality medical grade silicone, designed to take care of your body and train your pelvic floor muscles in an easy, comfortable and healthy way.
About The Product
- Smooth design for easy Kegel training
- Healthy material (hypoallergenic medical grade silicone)
- Every purchase supports our social mission to promote a healthy body image, a higher self-esteem and education about the female reproductive anatomy in East Africa.
- 100% Waterproof
- Diameter 30mm
- Weight: 55 grams
- Ball: Inner metal ball tested according to EU standards
- Colours: Turquoise or Purple
- Includes: Instructions for use and an organic cotton bag for storage
- HEALTH: Strengthening and training your pelvic muscles is important for urinary and bladder control, to strengthen your pelvic floor and to prevent vaginal prolapse.
- SEX: Exercising your pelvic muscles can give you a few benefits in the bedroom too; better, longer orgasms, heightened sensitivity and intense sexual arousal for both partners.
- IN COMBO WITH RUBY CUP: Ruby Kegel trainer is also great for Ruby Cup (menstrual cup) users, and particularly for women using a cup after giving birth. You use your pelvic muscles when inserting and removing your Ruby Cup. Stronger muscles can help you find a secure fit and also allow you to push your Ruby Cup down easier to grip for removal.
How to use
Find a comfortable position before using your Ruby Kegel trainer.
- Gently insert Ruby Kegel into your vagina.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles for 2-10 seconds and remember to take deep breaths.
- Release the contraction
For beginners this is very often lying down or sitting in a slightly reclined position. Once your muscles are stronger, you may choose to use your Ruby Kegel while standing up, since lifting against gravity increases the intensity of the training.
Cleaning and Storing
Rinse carefully after usage, with water and a mild soap or sanitising wipes.